DUBLIN, July 10, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Flexible Printed Circuit Boards: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Flexible Printed Circuit Boards estimated at US$13.8 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$29.8 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 10.1% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Double Sided, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 10.4% CAGR and reach US$14 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Rigid-Flex segment is readjusted to a revised 9.5% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $2 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 12.4% CAGR
The Flexible Printed Circuit Boards market in the U.S. is estimated at US$2 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$8.4 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 12.4% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 7.5% and 8.3% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 8.3% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 266 Featured) –
- BHflex Co., Ltd.
- Career Technology (Mfg.) Co., Ltd.
- Flexium Interconnect, Inc.
- Fujikura Ltd.
- Ichia Technologies, Inc.
- Interflex Co., Ltd.
- MFS Technology
- Multi-Fineline Electronix, Inc. (MFLEX)
- Newflex Technology Co., Ltd.
- Nippon Mektron, Ltd.
- Nitto Denko Corporation
- Sumitomo Electric Printed Circuits, Inc.
- Xiamen Hongxin Electron-Tech Co., Ltd.
- Zhen Ding Technology Holding Limited (ZDT)
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic and Looming Global Recession: 2020 Marked as a Year of Disruption & Transformation
- Measuring the Impact of COVID-19 on the Semiconductor Industry in Terms of Disruption & Time to Recovery (In Months) as of August 2020
- Percentage Share of Companies Impacted by Supply Chain Delays Due to COVID-19 Worldwide as of August 2020
- Falling Consumer Confidence Impacts Sales of Automotive and Consumer Electronics
- Rapidly Eroding Consumer Confidence Thwarts Hopes for a Quick Recovery: Global Consumer Confidence Index Points for 4Q2019, 1Q2020 & 2Q2020
- Global PMI Index Points for the Years 2018, 2019 & 2020
- As the Race between the Virus & Vaccines Intensifies, Where is the World Economy Headed in 2021?
- World Economic Growth Projections (Real GDP, Annual % Change) for 2020 through 2022
- Flexible Printed Circuit Boards (FPCBs): A Prelude
- Miniaturization of PCBs and Anticipated Surge in Demand for Flexible and Compact Electronic Devices to Drive Growth of Flexible PCBs Market
- Flexible and Printed Electronics: Key Trends in Brief
- Market Outlook
- Despite the Supply Chain Issues in Electronics Manufacturing during the Pandemic, Market for Flexible PCBs to Surge in Long Term
- Regional Market Analysis
- World Flexible PCBs Market (2021 & 2027): Percentage Breakdown of Sales for Developed and Developing Regions
- World Flexible PCBs Market – Geographic Regions Ranked by Value CAGR for 2020-2027: China, Asia-Pacific, USA, Canada, Europe, Japan and Rest of World
- Consumer Electronics End-Use Segment: A Major Market
- Competitive Landscape
- Recent Market Activity
- Select Innovations
- Select Global Brands
- Flexible Printed Circuit Boards – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Digital Transformation Drive Augurs Well for Future Growth of Flexible PCB Market
- Global Digital Transformation Spending (In US$ Trillion) for the Years 2019 through 2023
- Flexible PCBs Strive to Resolve Design Challenges in Modern Electronics
- Circuit Designing Evolves as End Product Developers Seek Miniaturization
- Flexible PCB Concepts to Benefit from Growing Adoption of IoT
- Rise of Flexible Electronics Extends Parallel Opportunities
- Inherent Product Advantages to Sustain Market Momentum
- Key Benefits of Flexible Circuits
- Superior Packaging Flexibility: Key Attribute Widening the Scope & Span of FPCs
- Flex-to-Fit Approach Opens New and Exciting Opportunities
- Customer Requirements Drive Innovations for Substrate Manufacturers
- Substrate Material Choice: Key to High-Frequency Application
- Additives Come to the Fore to Resolve Fabrication Challenges
- Stretchable Circuits Garner Significant Interest as Novel Interconnection Alternative
- Material and Design Advancements Enable Stretchable Interconnects in Flexible Circuits
- New Stretchable Materials Expand Potential of Design Innovations
- High Density Interconnection FPCBs Gain Traction
- Novel & High-Productive Processing Technologies Augment Flexible PCB Fabrication
- Thinner Materials Witness Tremendous Adoption to Realize Smaller Geometries
- Need for More Complex PCB Layouts
- Select Trends in the PCB Manufacturing Sector
- Recent Technological Advances in Flex Circuits
- ‘Light as a Feather’ Takes Flexible Circuits to New Level
- Technological Advances thwart Material Limitations for Transparent Flex Circuits
- Substrate Advancements
- Super-Thin Nanoscale Circuits Promise Tremendous Computing Power, Open New Design Possibilities
- Chemically Doped Nanotubes Emulate Silicon Circuits in Handling Power Fluctuations
- Flexible Hybrid Circuits
- End Applications: Select Market Trends
- PCB Innovations Significantly Impacts Consumer Electronics
- A Return to Economic Normalcy Will Reignite Growth Drivers in the Consumer Electronics End-Use Sector
- Global Smart Homes Market by Category in US$ Billion for the Years 2020 and 2022
- Deceleration in Smartphone Market Growth Limits Flex Circuit Demand
- Global Market for Smartphones in Billions: 2016-2021
- Smartphone Penetration Rate as Share of Total Population: 2016-2021
- Flex Circuits Seek Role in Autoelectronics Drive
- Global Automotive Market Reset & Trajectory – Growth Outlook (In %) For Years 2019 Through 2025
- Global Production Capacity of the Automobile Industry (In Million Units) by Region for the Years 2017 and 2022
- Market to Benefit from Increased Emphasis on Intelligent Highway
- Wireless Telecommunications Spawning Significant Demand
- Robust Outlook for Wearables to Benefit Flex Circuit Demand
- World Wearable Electronics Market by Geographic Region (2018 & 2022): Percentage Breakdown of Unit Sales for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa. and Rest of World
- Flexible Circuits Penetrate Myriad Devices in Wearable Technologies
- Challenges Exist for Flex Circuits in Wearables
- Display Market Slowdown to Affect Flexible Circuits Demand
- Reliable Interconnection Benefits Drive Use of Flexible and Stretchable Electronics in Space Applications
- Expanding Role of Electronics in the Healthcare Sector Bodes Well
- Uptrend in Nanoelectronics Favors Market Expansion
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Flexible Circuits: An Introduction
- Tracing Evolution of Applications of Electronic Rigid-Flex PCBs
- An Evaluation of Differences in Rigid and Flex Materials
- Materials Used in Flexible Circuit Manufacture
- Manufacturing of Flexible Circuits
- Key Advantages of Flexible Circuits
- FPCBs vs FHE: The Dilemma Continues
- An Overview of End-Use Markets
- Flexible PCBs Enable Exciting and Innovative Developments
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qckdm7
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-flexible-printed-circuit-boards-strategic-business-report-2023-stretchable-circuits-garner-significant-interest-as-novel-interconnection-alternative-301873006.html
SOURCE Research and Markets